RBA Financial Services Pty Ltd offers financial planning services to individuals and businesses.
What kinds of financial services are you authorised to provide me and what kinds of products do those services relate to?
Jorge Lay is a Principal of RBA Financial Services Pty Ltd who are both authorised by Synchron to offer you the following services:
- Provide financial product advice; and
- Deal in a financial product by arranging for a financial product to be acquired, disposed of, or varied.
In respect of the following financial products:
- Deposit and Payment Products
- Debentures, Stocks or Bonds issued by a Government
- Life Products, including:
- Investment Life Insurance Products
- Life Risk Insurance Products
- Interests in Managed Investment Schemes (incl IDPS)
- Retirement Savings Account Products
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Standard Margin Lending Facility
We will only recommend a product or strategy to you after considering its suitability for your individual situation and needs.
We do not provide advice in any other area of insurance or investments, but can refer you to a professional who specialises in other areas if requested.
Any arrangements you make with the other professional will be strictly between you and that person and neither Synchron nor our Authorised Representative accept any responsibility or liability for the advice given.
General advice warning: The advice provided is general advice only as, in preparing it we did not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Before making an investment decision on the basis of this advice, you should consider how appropriate the advice is to your particular investment needs, and objectives. You should also consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision relating to a financial product.
Jorge Lay and RBA Financial Services Pty LtdABN 66 612 112 553 are Authorised Representative Nos 1006502 and 1245284 (respectively) acting under authority from Synchron.